About the Club
The PAOC Football Club was formed in 1926 and plays in the Adelaide Footy League. The first captain of the Club was Frank L. Collison and his deputy was M. Paynter. In those days the SAAFL (founded in 1911) comprised only one grade (A1).
Since then the Club has continually fielded sides in the competition, with the exception of 1941 when the Club merged with Pulteney to field a side under the name of “Collegians Football Club” for just one season before the Adelaide Footy League (then SAAFL) went into recess for the war.
In 2016 the Club celebrated its 90th Anniversary and in that season achieved its first ever Division 1 Premiership.